Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Experiments with TRUST

I have not trusted many people in my life. Just a very few. And it takes me forever to trust anyone. Let me tell you a story of this chappie called Prashant.

I met Prashanth the very first day I arrived at the LSE. He was my senior, who had just landed a job with T-mobile in London. He was at LSE meeting up with his friends and Dr. Khanna (Ash to us). This was the day two major turning points in my life happened. One was Ash (do expect a separate post on this), and the other Prashant. As Steve Jobs said..its possible to join the dots when you reflect on your life. And Prashant is one of those very important dots in my life.

Now, life was not all that easy between us. Prashant is someone who is an ace at whatever he does and he is much better with technology than most of can even dream of being. Every discussion that I have had to date with Prashant, has always ended up as a major heated argument, with him coming down on the idea from a hard technology stand point and me pushing a hard ( i hope) business / i don't care standpoint. As you can imagine, neither of us would budge an inch from our points of view. But at the same time we do end up with a result...God alone knows how ! ! !


But in spite of all this arguments and debates, we listen to each other, discuss anything and everything without having to think of consequences and above all respect each other. To me, Prashant is someone I know whom I CAN trust and fallback on at any point in my life. He is my alter ego, my friend , philosopher and guide.

Prashant - You Inspire me!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: