Saturday, May 10, 2008

Seena's Bday...

Happy Bday Seena !

Seena has been a wonderful friend and a companion in London .. one of my best. Guess my life here wouldnt have been the same without her... and today is her Birthday. Divya and Priyanka had planned an elaborate surprise. We got the gang together and went over to Seenas !



And I had promised long back (in one of my spirited moods) to cook her some good fish.

We all met up ... cut the cake .. gave her the 'facial'.. and then took a lot of photos followed by the usual nonsense gibberish conversations .. had a few laughs .. and then came back home to start studying for Monday's exam!

Its wonderful to know that I have friends lke Seena and Priyanka. I dont have enough words to tell them how much they mean to me ...

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: