Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ummeed ! ( Hopes)

I am sitting at home, after (yet another) a failed attempt at asking someone out - feeling like a complete ass (Gaddha). While my miserable run with flirting continues, I get this forward from Seena which brought a little bit of hope into my life.




Ek Gadha:- Yaar mera malik mujhe bahut maarta hai.
[First Donkey: Friend, my boss hits me a lot]

Dusara Gadha:- To tu bhag kyu nahi jata.
[Second Donkey: So they why dont you run away?]

Pehla Gadha:- Bhag to jata par yahan future bada bright hai ..
[First Donkey: I would have run away, but the future looks very bright here]
malik ki khoobsurat beti jab shararat karti hai to malik kahta hai,
[my boss's scolds his beautifiul daughter whenever she is miscievious]
'Teri shaadi gadhe se kar dunga...!'
[and tells he that he would get her married to the donkey]
Bas isi ummeed me baitha hoon........
[I am living of this hope]

Keeping Hopes may not improve your future, but it will certainly
reduce the pain of Today !!!


Yea .. so given that, ..Main bhi bas isi ummeed me baitha hoon........

:D

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Govind, U look great in this pic. U r so handsome. I got turned on! n ya U r so rich.
But where r the "Bose" headfones!!!

Govind said...

the recession has left with just ummeed..
bose is no more ..